Tuesday, November 29, 2011
PREPARING FOR THE JUMP 2 UNLIMITED TALK
-- Call the youth to JUMP into discipling their Campuses for JESUS .... lets add 12 NEW UNIVERSITIES to reach for the Lord in 2012 ... lets add 12 NEW COLLEGES to reach for the Lord in 2012 ... lets add 12 NEW HIGH SCHOOLS to reach for the Lord in 2012. JUMP!
-- DYK ... The Commission on Higher Education reported that as of 1998, there were 1,185 universities and colleges in the country serving more than 2 million students. In 1998, some 331,827 students graduated from college; 90,880 of them with a degree in Business Administration; 40,611 in Engineering; 36,181 in Medical Science; and 25,038 in Mathematics and Computer Science. They were supposed to join the labor force but not all of them ended up getting the jobs they have been trained for.
-- DYK ... 2 Million College Students
As of 1998, 2,067,965 students were enrolled in Philippine colleges and universities. These included 620,681 students who were enrolled in Business and related courses; 299,226 in Engineering; 316,293 in Education; and 166,329 in Mathematics and Computer Science. Students who were enrolled in two- or three-year technical or vocational courses were not included in the counting.
-- Call the rich to JUMP into the HARVEST FIELD by totally supporting Missionaries!
-- DYK ... According to the Philippine Senate, some 7 to 8 million Filipinos live and work abroad, 2.5 million of them in the United States. There were 105,000 Americans in the Philippines in 1999.
The Philippine Overseas and Employment Administration (POEA) said that in 2001 alone, 866,590 Filipinos left the country on legitimate working visas to work abroad. This translates to 2,374 Filipinos leaving the country each day. OFWs sent a total of US$6.23 billion in dollar remittances to the Philippines in 2001. (taken from THE FILIPINOS)
-- DO YOU KNOW WHO IS THE RICHES in New York City? .... READ .... According to the 1990 United States Census, the Filipino-Americans living in New York (perhaps the world's most prosperous city) had the highest median income among all ethnic groups. The census revealed that in 1990, there were 43,229 Filipino Americans in New York who had a median income of about US$45,000, surpassing those of European-Americans, Japanese-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, and Afro-Americans.
-- Call ALL to Jump into the message of the CROSS ... lets not tell another story ... LETS JUST STICK to the story of Jesus .... ALL ARE WITNESSES to be Evangels! -- the Old Fashion Way ...
Saturday, July 30, 2011
it is always a joy for me and our staff at church
when i take my YEARLY "short" SABBATICAL break.
this 2011 ... it will be for 2 months (August and September).
what i usually do?
- preach when invited (in outside Bacolod Churches - both HLM and non HLM Churches)
- visit HLM Sites
- have medical check ups
- attend a conference
AND MANY MORE ...
is to break away from the REGULAR work for me to see and listen more to what God wants for my life, family and destiny.
REJOICE WITH ME :-)
I am also putting up a SABBATICAL FUND
for me to use when i move around even just spend more and more quality time with Trixie and the Kids.
Trix usually would go with me if I travel out.
The kids definitely would come with me from time to time.
If you are led by the LORD to invest / give and share in the SABBATICAL FUND,
please contact the following:
- Ging Ramos (my aunt) LANDLINE PLDT 034-4321617
- Allen Manzanares (my missions assistant) LANDLINE PLDT 034-4412561
- Armin Ramos (our HLM Admin) LANDLINE PLDT 034-4412561
or ME at SMART Phone +63 9182817910.
THE LORD IS SO GOOD ...
He is growing our church at HLM around the Philippines and even beyond our nation!
LIFE GROUPS ARE ABOUNDING.
SCHOOL OF LEADERS IS IN FULL SWING.
PEOPLE ARE PRAYING.
**NOTE: I will still lead the WEDNESDAY DAWN WATCH PRAYER AT HLM PARK when I'm in Bacolod. We are using the OUR FATHER GUIDE. GATES open 430am. POWER PRAYER begins 5am.
JR'S TWEETER ... INFO CONNECT:
Pastor JR's Sabbatical break brings him
to other SITES to visit, share and fellowship.
August 5, 2011 @Xtreme Night, Centroplex 6pm.
August 7, 2011 @HLM Iloilo SWC 9:30am.
August 14, 2011 @HLM Kabankalan SWC 4pm.
August 21, 2011 @HLM Sagay 9am, 3rd Anniversary.
August 29-30 @Cadiz, North Negros College Students Convocation.
September 3, 2011 @Dumaguete LifeGroup of YX.
September 4, 2011 @Manjuyod SWC 9am.
September 11, 2011 @HLM Silay 9:30am.
September 18, 2011 @ELIM CHURCH SILAY CITY.
September 12-16, 2011 @Church Planting Movement and Cell Dynamics. ACM. 6pm to 9pm.
**JR LEADS the WEDNESDAYS BEFORE DAY BREAK HOUSE OF PRAYER / DawnWATCH at the HLM PARK, 5am. Gates open 430am.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Monday, January 15, 2007
It will be at Singapore this March 2007. Prepare 10,000.00 pesos or more. Let me know as quickly as you can, for us to have travel discounts and avail of some promos.
The Plenary Sessions: March 15, 16, 17 and 18 at the MAXPavillion Hall 10, Singapore EXPO. While the Encounter Sessions on March 18, 19, 20 will be at the Touch Center.
In line with our theme "Choosing To Build" this 2007 at His Life Central, the G12 Conference theme focuses on bringing "Light to the Nation". We are not only called to build our homes, small groups and networks this year ... but to build our Nation as well through Biblical Evangelism and Discipleship too.
Plenary speakers include -- Founder-Pastor Cesar Castellanos and his wife Pastor Claudia Castellanos. Pastor of FCBC Singapore, Lawrence Khong and the Reverend (Dr) Nina Khong.
Apart from the conference plenary, there will be ENCOUNTER Sessions to help you receive God's blessings into your life to claim 2007 as a Year of CHOOSING TO BUILD!
For more info on this year's International G12 Conference, please visit www.g12asia.com
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
As of November 26, 2006 we have 32 FINISHERS in our ALOT for A LOT Campaign at His Life. This started 2 years ago as we called people to PRAY, LISTEN, SACRIFICE and be GENEROUS every Thanksgiving time for the purpose of buying a Church Lot Facility at His Life.
This SPIRITUAL GROWTH CAMPAIGN is more than a "FUND RAISING" Campaign. In fact it is technically described as a "GIVING" CAMPAIGN.
WHAT's THE DIFFERENCE?
In a Fund Raiser, people are exchanging money for a service, item, product or etc. In a Giving Campaign ... people are challenged to listen, pray, see and know the vision and GIVE!
That's it -- people are called to GIVE! To give with cheer, joy and thanks.
Here's the 43 individuals that made the FINISH LINE ...
Benito and Sharon Salazar
Clifford and Ann Puen
Clifford Puen, Jr.
Danny and Joyce Yee
Guat Ha Villanueva
Jan Vincent Yee
Jay and Gigi Despojo
Jaz de Jesus
Jimmy and Arnee Pacete
Jun and Karleen Legaspi
Kim and Angel Lanzar
Monica dela Cruz
Joebert and Trixie Ramos
Lance and Suzette Castillo
Randy and Sharon Medez
Ruseller and Natalie Malinao
THE LORD is Goooooood! He has taught us the way to be "freed from greed"
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
BASICS on Hermeneutics
and Homiletics with POWER Tips on Delivery, with Pastor JR at the METRO (fully air-conditioined, 2nd Floor) a ministry of our LTS - Leadership Training School - producing generational leaders for God's glory.
November 30 (Thursday)
6pm to 10 pm (Sessions 1 and 2)
- with a dinner break (please provide for your own dinner at a nearby shop)
- hot drinks will be served for FREE
- materials will be for 50 pesos only
- 8am to 3pm (Sessions 3 and 4)
- This includes a workshop with our MOBILE Library
- a lunch break (please provide for your own lunch at a nearby shop)
- Graded Oral Exams will be in the afternoon - 2pm to 3pm
Bacolod (034) 4330245 and look for Raymond
Iloilo (033) 5089458
P.S. Notice Pics above? Two God's Word ???? One is the Bible, another one is the Messiah? This needs a little skill in Hermeneutics ... both are called the Word of God. One refers to a Book ... the other one refers to a Person. LEARN more the skill of Bible Interpretation :-)
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Here’s our SERIES for
September till October 2006
Lets GET Ready for a NEW SERIES
A NEW SESON ...
Why this SERIES on Faith.
1) Because Faith pleases God.
2) Because Faith is needed today.
3) Because the Righteous shall live by Faith.
Our MAIN Verse: Daniel 11:32b
“…but the people who do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” (KJV21st)
> People – there’s a Group …
> know their God – there’s a God …
> be strong – there will be Strength in the midst of opposition
> do exploits – there will be tremendous activity because of FAITH and the PROMISES of God … His Name will be Displayed, Glorified and Honored!
In another Translation:
“The people who know their God will stand firm and take action.”
TJB, NAS, Moffat
Exploits MEAN – mighty feats, great accomplishments, and heroic victories!
Im preparing to BELIEVE!
Im must believe
I am a BELIEVER and not a DOUBTER
God can do mighty things through me …
September 17 - LAUNCH
September 24 - 1st Week
October 1 - 2nd Week
October 8 - 3rd Week
October 15 - 4th Week
October 22 - CELEBRATION SUNDAY!
The Uniqueness about the
SEPTEMBER – OCTOBER Series …
> We will have a PRAYER FESTS every Saturdays during our Consecration Nights.
> We will have “NETWORKS Sunday”.
> We will LAUNCH – the Young Professionals by Network this September.
> We will RE-LAUNCH The Kings Men Network with a Guest from Manila by October.
> We will have a Communion Week during Week 1.
> We will start a NEW Sunday Celebration at the LOT Site … probably an 8am and a 4pm Meeting.
> We will have our Consecration NIGHTS at the LOT Site … Saturday 5pm.
> We will finalize our HLM Christian Academy Calendar this year till 2007.
Here’s the IDEA: Going BACK to Daniel 11:32b
"The prophet Daniel foretold a period of great hardship and spiritual darkness that would
permeate a generation known as “the time of the end.”
Yet, in the midst of the darkness that would cover the earth and deep darkness the people, there would be a people who “KNOW THEIR GOD AND shall be strong and carry out great exploits. (Daniel 11:32)
Very often we emphasize the latter portion of this verse concerning the manifestation of mighty exploits and power. Residing within many is the yearning desire to do mighty exploits and witness great demonstrations of the Spirit and power.
However, the most important aspect of this notable prophetic promise is to KNOW HIM. To know our God intimately and affectionately and through that relationship do mighty exploits to His Glory." -- COPIED
Preparing to BELIEVE involves …
It takes a can-do attitude.
It takes a willingness to shake off past failures and defeat and simply be determined to try again and again until you succeed. And that's exactly what it takes for you to be a champion in life!
All of us have made mistakes in the past.
Maybe your emotions have been injured or you have experienced a devastating setback in a relationship, your health, or a job.
Regardless of your past defeats, there is good news for you – you are not disqualified from competing in the race of life.
God has great things in store for you and your best days are just ahead.
You may have missed plan A for your life, but God has a Plan B, a Plan C, a Plan D – all the way to Plan Z.
God promises to help you get across the finish line and onto the winner's platform.
> There are people who KNEW God in the Bible and Succeeded!
> God’s People in the Bible are called “Believers”
> Hebrews 11 is known as the “Hall of Faith”
> A Call to PRAY BIG.
> A Call to Think Big.
> A Call to Believe Big.
The gospel of Matthew 9:29 declares, "Because of your faith, you will be heard."
Your life is going to be in proportion to how greatly you believe.
Believe little, and you get a little life.
Believe weak and you get a weak life.
Believe fear, and you get a life of fear.
Believe sickness, and you get a sick life.
Believe big and you get a big life.
"Anything is possible for someone who has faith!" (Mark 9:23). Which means what?
That the person who believes is going to get everything he wants? No, it doesn't say that.
It means that if you believe big, you move things out of the realm of the impossible into the realm of the possible.
the FAITH of the incredible,
the FAITH of the astonishing,
the FAITH of the breathless.
You bring to yourself what you BELIEVE.
When uncontrolled, your mind can be damaging to you but when controlled, it can develop unlimited power.
Think defeat and you are bound to feel defeated.
But practice thinking confident thoughts, and you will develop such a strong sense of capacity that regardless of what difficulties arise you will be able to overcome them.
Fear is the most powerful of all thoughts with one exception, and that one exception is faith.
LET’s GET READY to BELIEVE …
LET’s GET READY to PUT OUR TRUST, OUR HOPE and OUR LIFE in CHRIST!
Sunday, August 27, 2006
The LANDGRAF's visit to the house as they came over to Bacolod City. Goodies and lots of PASALUBONGS were opened the 1st Day of their visit. You see here Mr Rainer Landgraf, Manang Binggot, Isabel and Nicole all from Germany :-)
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Last August 21, I went alone ... driving my car to North Negros College. It was a celebration of 27 years of history. Not only that it was also a celebration of their growing ministry to the students of North Negros. They have a group called STUDENT BLAST! A powerful ministry giving priority and value to each individual student. They call themselves CHAMPIONS! Wow! True ... because in God's eyes we are!
These are the 3 Christian Church Facilities we saw at San Carlos. UCCP has been there for quiet a long time already. The Bible Baptist Group will be celebrating more than 30 years of ministry there as well. While the Baptist Conference of San Carlos is building a new building to accomodate numerical growth as well.
The following pictures were taken during our (Trix & me), quick tour and look at San Carlos City. We boarded our bus at 6:20am and reached the beautiful city of San Carlos after 2 hours and 15 minutes! It was an entertaining trip due to the beauty of the mountain ranges from Don Salvador all the way to San Carlos.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Bananas. Containing three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber, a banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.
Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world's leading athletes.
But energy isn't the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.
- Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier. PMS: Forget the pills - eat a banana. The vitamin B6 it contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.
- Anemia: High in iron, bananas can stimulate the production of haemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia.
- Blood Pressure: This unique tropical fruit is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt, making it the perfect to beat blood pressure. So much so, the US Food and Drug Administration has just allowed the banana industry to make official claims for the fruit's ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.
- Brain Power: 200 students at aTwickenham (Middlesex) school were helped through their exams this year by eating bananas at breakfast, break, and lunch in a bid to boost their brain power. Research has shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert.
- Constipation: High in fiber, including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.
- Hangovers: One of the quickest ways of curing a hangover is to make a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey. The banana calms the stomach and, with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.
- Heartburn: Bananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if you suffer from heartburn, try eating a banana for soothing relief.
- Morning Sickness: Snacking on bananas between meals helps to keep blood sugar levels up and avoid morning sickness.
- Mosquito bites: Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.
- Nerves: Bananas are high in B vitamins that help calm the nervous system.
Overweight and at work? Studies at the Institute of Psychology in Austria found pressure at work leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and crisps. Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were more likely to be in high-pressure jobs. The report concluded that, to avoid panic-induced food cravings, we need to control our blood sugar levels by snacking on high carbohydrate foods every two hours to keep levels steady.
- Ulcers: The banana is used as the dietary food against intestinal disorders because of its soft texture and smoothness. It is the only raw fruit that can be eaten without distress in over-chronicler cases. It also neutralizes over-acidity and reduces irritation by coating the lining of the stomach.
- Temperature control: Many other cultures see bananas as a "cooling" fruit that can lower both the physical and emotional temperature of expectant mothers. In Thailand, for example, pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature.
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Bananas can help SAD sufferers because they contain the natural mood enhancer tryptophan.
- Smoking: Bananas can also help people trying to give up smoking. The B6, B12 they contain, as well as the potassium and magnesium found in them, help the body recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.
- Stress: Potassium is a vital mineral, which helps normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body's water balance. When we are stressed, our metabolic rate rises, thereby reducing our potassium levels. These can be rebalanced with the help of a high-potassium banana snack.
- Strokes: According to research in "The New England Journal of Medicine, "eating bananas as part of a regular diet can cut the risk of death by strokes by as much as 40%!
- Warts: Those keen on natural alternatives swear that if you want to kill off a wart, take a piece of banana skin and place it on the wart, with the yellow side out. Carefully hold the skin in place with a plaster or surgical tape!
So, a banana really is a natural remedy for many ills. When you compare it to an apple, it has four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best value foods around.
So maybe its time to change that well-known phrase so that we say, "A banana a day keeps the doctor away!"