Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Spoke at North Negros College 27th Foundation ...




Last August 21, I went alone ... driving my car to North Negros College. It was a celebration of 27 years of history. Not only that it was also a celebration of their growing ministry to the students of North Negros. They have a group called STUDENT BLAST! A powerful ministry giving priority and value to each individual student. They call themselves CHAMPIONS! Wow! True ... because in God's eyes we are!
I pray for their success and influence to grow, representing Jesus as they move on with His Power! Their theme was: "Exceeding Your Dreams". I told them to go beyond "their own DREAM" to what God has for them! I encouraged them to go for God's DREAM for them! Many (70 to 80 percent of the people in attendance ... went to the front to pray and honor God's Word in their lives).
Note: These pictures were taken from their new 3 Hectare Facility.

No comments: