Tuesday, August 23, 2005

We Visited a MINI ZOO and Park Today







Baw enjoy gid sya kagina when we went to FOREST PARK. She saw lots of chicken, goats, a horse, an iguana, rabbits, carp (fish), monkeys and a snake. It was not suppose to be my break ... but I felt that the staff at HLM Center were doing great and getting more and more organized that I only stayed for almost 10 minutes with them. I told them that I will be bringing Trina for a ride. Praise the Lord for excited, committed and united staff at His Life ... they are really sharing the load together with us pastors. This gave me a chance to fellowship with Trin-Trin in a mini-zoo.

1 comment:

ddassoc said...

11 kidnapped Pakistanis released in Iraq Recorder Reportislamabad
A Foreign Office spokesman has announced the release of 11 Pakistani and some other nationals abducted last week by an unknown group in Iraq and had arrived in Basra.
Hello, see what the Doctors think about this topic of glyconutrients
glycemic indexand glycemic index related stuff.
Please visit when you get time.